Bishop Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Bureau Efforts
- Visitor Center is closed to walk-in guests
- We continue to answer many telephone & email inquiries
- Paid digital advertising has been paused, will resume in force when timing is right
- Continuing to post and engage on social media channels with messaging that encourages future visitation
- Working to create and publish list of restaurants & retailers offering take-out, delivery, online sales and gift cards.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details so we can help your business.
- Job Fair that was scheduled for 4/7 has been postponed. We’ll do this as soon as business picks up again.
SBA Guidance & Loan Resources
The U.S. Small Business Administration offers many forms of assistance for businesses and non-profits affected by disasters.
>> LEARN MORE
Help From Your SBDC
The Small Business Development Center at UC Bakersfield serves Inyo, Mono & Kern Counties. They offer free consulting for small businesses on a variety of essential topics.
- Click here to see SBDC’s Coronavirus Resource Guidebook
- Click here to connect with SBDC online
- Webinar Series for Business and Nonprofits Amidst COVID-19
Cutting back hours, laying employees off, school closures, quarantines….it all adds up to many questions for employees and employers.
Click here to see EDD’s Coronavirus Resource Page
General Health and Travel Information
We encourage all businesses to stay informed and follow advice of trusted experts.
Here are some helpful links:
- Centers for Disease Control
- California Department of Public Health
- Inyo County Daily Reports
- Mono County Health Department
- US Travel Association
- Visit California